Hair fall problem

I have long, thin hair. It has been falling for 2-3 years. I use mustard oil ( sarsoo tel ) but   not helpful. Since my hair has started falling, it became thin.Plz suggest remedy for this & tell me how often i should wash hair, daily or alternate days? Which shampoo i should use?

Doctor Answers (2) on Hair fall problem

Hair falling is generally due to malnutrition , over exposure to pollution or hormonal imbalance. Usually there is fall of 10-15 hairs daily , which is quite natural process. But excess of hairfall is indication of some  disease .
Regular exercises helps to control hair growth.  There are some remedies which can help to control hair fall. One of them is..... ..
Curd is the best remedy for hair loss. This may also gives smoothie hair. Curd not only prevents hair loss but also gives shiny hair. You can combine curd with mustard seeds (paste) or black peeper and curd or curd in honey (moisturizer). Apply to the hair and shampoo it after 30 minutes.

For more home remedies and ayurveda treatment , consult privately.

Wish u a good health.

Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
hello der wash your hair for alternate days hair fall may be due to dandruff
vitamins and minerals deficiency
have more fruits and green leafy veg
consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.