Hair fall problem

I am having a problem of hair fall. Its about 1 year I am being suffering and literally my hair density has reduced a lot. Please suggest me few ways to control it in as short period of time as possible.

Doctor Answers (3) on Hair fall problem

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 6th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
Dr. A.K.Mandal here for you. You may contact for your problems for characterized treatment at the earliest through Practo location dumdum Kolkata
Dr. Jayesh Shah Bhopal | Homeopath
Hairfall has multiple causes and it varies from person to person. Lack of proper hair care, lack of proper nutrition and improper handling are main factors resulting in loss of hair. Homeopathy can help you but as i said, your detailed case needs to be taken and proper cause needs to be evaluated. After that there is no shortage of good remedies to help you with Homeopathy.