Hair fall problem
Hello I have a hair fall problem . In last month I have covid positive . Now I am ok . But I have hair fall problem can u tell how to resolve . Now I am used sunsilk shampoo and coconut oil . Please  tell how to stop  my hair  fall problem  .

Hair fall may b due to illness ,stress as u have d history of covid disease. I advised you to use medicated shampoo n hair growth serum and few supplement. Also most imp keep ur diet healthy and protein rich..u can discuss ur prb further . Keep safe and strong 🙏

consult me for hair problems.
The hair loss that’s seen following COVID-19 is consistent with a condition called telogen effluveum (TE)..People with TE report hair loss that comes on suddenly. Hair typically falls out in large clumps, often while brushing or showering.while many people think of this as hair loss, it's actually hair shedding. Most people who develop TE have noticeable hair loss 1.5 to 3 months after a triggering event.and lasts for 6 to 9 months. After this period, most people find that the lost hair regrows.other factors include stress & hormonal imbalance.. Kindly please provide detailed history,so that we can plan treatment accordingly..
For further guidance ,query & advice .. please feel free to video/ audio consult me through practo or even through whatsapp(79814x77873)
Use vit E