Hair fall is more

I have more hair fall these days. I have something like powdered kind of thing on my scalp. Which keeps itching some times. Might be dandruff. Suggest me a hair oil to increase hair growth and reduce dandruff. Pls..
views-icons 71 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Hair fall is more

Dandruf and Hair falling is generally due to malnutrition , over exposure to pollution or hormonal imbalance. Usually there is fall of 10-15 hairs daily , which is quite natural process. But excess of hairfall is indication of some  disease .
Regular exercises helps to control hair growth.  There are some remedies which can help to control ur problem. One of them is..... ..
Curd is the best remedy for such problems. . This may also gives smoothie hair. Curd not only prevents hair loss but also gives shiny hair. You can combine curd with mustard seeds (paste) or black peeper and curd or curd in honey (moisturizer). Apply to the hair and shampoo it after 30 minutes.

For more home remedies and ayurveda treatment , consult privately.

Wish u a good health.