Gynacomestia

My left side nipple and its surround accumulating fat and increasing size shape on chest. and main problem is when i was in age 17 years, i was lifting weight in gym and suddenly that weights fall on my chest and left side nipple is rubbed, nothing happen at that time but little bit pain i had. from last 6 months onwards i observed that getting increased. I concerned surgeon, tests also done like chest cancer, hormone tests what ever need but all reports are fine. And Dr suggesting for surgery. But I don't want to go for surgery. After that I visited homeopathy clinic he is the top most in my city and he has given pills , I am taking from last 3months but I didn't find any result. Please suggest best one except surgery. Is there anything alternative treatment? Please reply me. Thanking you.

Doctor Answers (2) on Gynacomestia

DR .V.HARI PRASAD Chittoor | General Physician
Visit endocrinologist
.try to reducue your weight. do regular exercise. visit dietician.
Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.... Gynecomastia is swelling of the breast tissue in boys or men, caused by an imbalance of the hormones estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect one or both breasts, sometimes unevenly. Most cases of gynecomastia regress over time without treatment. It's better to undergo surgery ,if it has been there from long time.