Groin pain
I am experiencing wavering pain in groin area which starts from lower right side of abdomen and goes down to scrorum. It started with severe lower back pain on right, that extends to thighs & then groin area - sometimes difficult to stand straight! Is it Hernia (I already have one surgery for Hernia at age 6 same spot)

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi , you are right , pain as described by you as dragging type and radiating leads the diagnosis towards hernia still cannot be concluded unless examined... Recurrence of hernia is possible even after correction... Kindly gettit treated before it complicates further...