Groin itching
I have a uncontrollable itching in groin area from last 2-3 months because of that much itching i also observed some rashes there... Plz give me a permanent solution.

Hello there...... Stay dry. Keep your groin area dry. Dry your genital area and inner thighs thoroughly with a clean towel after showering or exercising. Use powder around your groin area to prevent excess moisture. Wear clean clothes. Change your underwear at least once a day or more often if you sweat a lot. Wash workout clothes after each use. Be cool. Don't wear thick clothing for long periods of time in warm, humid weather.

My husband has a rash on his groin