Greasy stools since 2days
My friend lost her intrest in eating food regularly... she rarely eats... just once in a day.. or probably once in 2-3days... she is also insomniac.. lost her cycle of sleep.. she sleeps for 3 hrs just in mornings.. recently said she about greasy/oily stools since 2 days. Wat might b reason? Is dat something to b worried??

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Is she taking any medications? We need to examine her and run a few tests. I would suggest you get a complete blood count, LFT, and stool test done and consult a MD consultant physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Bhavneet Singh
Pain Management Specialist 12 yrs exp Amritsar
Get her CBC nd lft nd stool examination done