Got some cement in mouth
I by mistake was falled on cement..which was on the ground..and some of it was gone in my mouth..i cleaned my mouth with water..will this do anything..bcs frm two or three day i am having some minor throat pain...

If you have cleared it thoroughly nothing much to worry...Drink plenty of water,eat soft foods like cooked cereal, mashed potatoes, soft fruits, yogurt and soft-cooked eggs...give adequate rest to your body..Avoid spicy foods or acidic foods. Gargle with warm salt water. gargling several times a day can help relieve throat pain....you will require antibiotics to clear up secondary infection...Consult nearest ent surgeon they will do the needful.

Cement glue for teeth