Global transient amnesia

Lost my memory twice in the last two years. I took treatment from Columbia Asia. I want to know whether this can re occur? What is the root cause for this problem
views-icons 45 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

hello there. Transient global amnesia is a sudden, temporary episode of memory loss that can't be attributed to a more common neurological condition, such as epilepsy or stroke. During an episode of transient global amnesia, your recall of recent events simply vanishes, so you can't remember where you are or how you got there. In addition, you may not remember anything about what's happening in the here and now. Consequently, you may keep repeating the same questions because you don't remember the answers you've just been given. You may also draw a blank when asked to remember things that happened a day, a month or even a year ago. With transient global amnesia, you do remember who you are, and recognize the people you know well. But that doesn't make your memory loss less disturbing. Fortunately, transient global amnesia is rare, seemingly harmless and unlikely to happen again. Episodes are usually short-lived, and afterward your memory is fine. hope this info helps. all the best

hii... i understand ur apprehension...der are several causes for loss of memory ranging frm simplest like vitamin deficiency..age related changes..substance abuse related and so on...first v would need a detailed history...i would suggest u to follow up wid d doctor wr u had tken treatment