Ginkgo biloba
Hi i dont have any problem but i am using this ginkgo biloba 1 capasule per day.... is it good and is there any side effects???? Pls let me know

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You can take one capsule daily. Its just a herbal product extract. It us known to improve circulation to brain. Ginkgo biloba is known as the living fossil and has many other benefits. You can take one capsule daily.  Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.