Getting stuck &fear issue
Im in constant fear for some reason since last 2 years. Meanwhile I got married & finding myself more inbound about it now. Also im unable to express my thoughts with anyone at this point. Any help what I should do? I dont want to take it any further with me &looking for solution.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety...Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detailed counseling session... With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck.
Dr. V. Hari Prasad
General Physician 6 yrs exp Chennai
mild depression (dyththymia)
be positive.share your feelings to some one who you can trust .dont feel shy in expressing your feelings.participate in sports,recreational activities.listen to music ,watch movies,draw pictures.try a have personal space for you in the home.study and understand the world and try to find soulution from it.one of the best way to come out of problems is ,you yourself finding a solution for it.
still not able to cope with life mean consult a family physician/psychiatrist for pharmacological intervention