immune-system-icon
Get rid from drinking
I am heavy drunker. i drunk 180 ml wisky and 1200ml beer from last 8 month. before that i used to drunk 180 ml daily from last 3year. before that i used to drunk weekly from 4 year

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  You need to quit drinking and for that you need a strong will power to quit. You can consult anyone at a de-addiction centre near you for further evaluation and management.  They will help you. It will take some time but you will be fine. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.