Gestric problem
Sir i suffering throat burn on daily basis its result my confidence level is very low i dont understand that what i do i am not feeling comfortable throat seem very tiet when i do endoscopy to much pain in throat please suggest complite sollution.

Doctor responses for similar questions

since when are u having this. What r other symptoms that you r experiencing? By doing what like walking, exertion, eating or empty stomach- it increases or decreases in intensity. For how much time the pain remains? Is there stiffness also? How is your appetite? R you constipated? It can be because of gas/acidity or gastritis or GERD or anxiety as u mentioned. I need to know more to be able to make diagnosis. In the meanwhile Follow this 1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic). ) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't Overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U should eat whatever ur mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is ur traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc. 4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc 5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. 6. Maintain active life style 7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, Carbonated beverages 8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. 9. Drink lot of water. 10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time Exercise in the form of yoga, cycling, Swimming, gym etc. For more details, you can consult me
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
You seem to be suffering from acute pharyngo-tonsillitis which is a common type of throat infection. You may need to take antibiotics and painkillers along with antiseptic mouth gargle for few days
Consult nearby ENT specialist for confirmation of diagnosis and appropriate treatment if required
Link to question
Does this answer your question?
You seem to be suffering from acute pharyngo-tonsillitis which is a common type of throat infection. You may need to take antibiotics and painkillers along with antiseptic mouth gargle for few days for faster recovery
Link to question
Does this answer your question?