Was initially diagnosed with H.pylori infection and duodenal ulcers. Doctor says opening at end of stomach has widened than normal. He is giving me pantocid L/ pantocid 40 since 6 months along with sucral/ samsuc syrup. Is the treatment right? There is no hilatel hernia. If I don't take medicine, I face acid reflux.
Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice
yes the treatment is right.
but there's what you should do additionally.
1. drink lots if water.
2. have a high fiber diet.
3. avoid oily, spicy and other junk foods.
4. have 5 smaller meals at frequent intervals rather than having 3 full meals.
5. practice yoga, pranayama and meditation this will help in reducing the effects if reflux.
6. don't sleep immediately after food.
7. take a pillow of 2 while you sleep to sleep will the head and chest level a little raised when compared to other parts of the body.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.