GERD, acid reflux

Was initially diagnosed with H.pylori infection and duodenal ulcers. Doctor says opening at end of stomach has widened than normal. He is giving me pantocid L/ pantocid 40 since 6 months along with sucral/ samsuc syrup.  Is the treatment right? There is no hilatel hernia. If I don't take medicine, I face acid reflux.

hello there. yes the treatment is right. but there's what you should do additionally. 1. drink lots if water. 2. have a high fiber diet. 3. avoid oily, spicy and other junk foods. 4. have 5 smaller meals at frequent intervals rather than having 3 full meals. 5. practice yoga, pranayama and meditation this will help in reducing the effects if reflux. 6. don't sleep immediately after food. 7. take a pillow of 2 while you sleep to sleep will the head and chest level a little raised when compared to other parts of the body. regards