Genitial blister treatme
From few days am experiencing itching on my private part and body. Which have become red and it keeps itching. Pls help with the treatment.
21 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der most probably it s a fungal infection....kindly consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment. maintain proper hygiene.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?