Gender Identity Disorder
I'm looking for an endocrinologist who could treat me for Hormone Replacement Therapy, i already have my referal letter from my Psychiatrist. And having really tough time finding an endo who treat such condition
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi there...Our hormones help to give our bodies their male or female characteristics. They cause our bodies to grow hair in a male or female pattern. They affect where we lay down fat, which gives us a typically male or female shape. They affect our muscle development. They cause periods in women, and erections in men....I would suggest you to take help of practo app to find best endocrinologist in your city... Regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?