Geeting sever headache

Hii doctor , since 2 yr m suffering from severe headache . whenever I sit in ac or travel in bus I get sever headache al the time .there is no time for headache even I get headache early in the morning .I get good sleep .m working in IT firm so whole day I strain my eyes in front of the system is it because of dat .

Hi, it could be due to Frontal sinusitis and eye strain. Headaches are generally classified by cause: Primary headaches A primary headache is caused by problems with or overactivity of pain-sensitive structures in your head. A primary headache isn't a symptom of an underlying disease. Chemical activity in your brain, the nerves or blood vessels of your head outside your skull, or muscles of your head and neck — or some combination of these factors — may play a role in primary headaches. Some people may carry genes that make them more likely to develop such headaches. Some primary headaches can be triggered by lifestyle factors, including: Alcohol, particularly red wine Certain foods, such as processed meats that contain nitrates Changes in sleep or lack of sleep Poor posture Skipped meals Stress Secondary headaches A secondary headache is a symptom of a disease that can activate the pain-sensitive nerves of the head. Any number of conditions — varying greatly in severity — may cause secondary headaches. Consult Neurologist....