Gastric problem
My stomach is blowing like a ballon where I consume less quantity of food also remain same even i avoid food also remain same where my friends family members who eat more than me they looks slim.is it any gentic problem is there any permanent solution for this.I hate my self.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...ideal weight for your height is around 73 kgs. So you are not too overweight also. Different people have different metabolism rate. you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too much suddenly is also not good for health. Also starving won't help you lose weight. It will only increase other symptoms like gastritis. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do. Also consult a dietician at any hospital who will be able to give you a proper chart regarding the same