Gastric issue

Hi I am a software employee ,I am passing gas all the time it's very embarrassing that I am unable to concentrate on my work.I went to homeopathy, English doctor but still nothing helped me.I am eating good food daily consume fruit bowl .my stools are also good but why do I fart continuously .I am facing this for1 year

Doctor Answers (1) on Gastric issue

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello,

This would be really making you feel low. I totally  understand you problem.

If this problem is really bothering you so much then it is time that you have to change your food pattern and lifestyle.

Avoid foods with high protein content such as beans, eggs, dal, fried and stored foods and also fatty foods.

You need to take yoghurt as a part of your diet in regular basis, along with that you need to have foods which are rich in diet such as cucumber, carrots, leafy vegetables through which you can make salad and can have 2-3 servimgs per day along with you daily routine diet, take in 2-3 liters of water.

Coming to the lifestyle you need to have your food on time, avoid skipping food, keep down your stress levels by doing the things you like or by workouts of you have an option.
Try following these and I am sure that this will help you.