Gas problem

I drank 2 bottles of Red Bull and ran 400m after which i puked and was dehydrated and had weakness. Latter in the night my body started paining especially my back . It always feels as if my stomach is filled with gas and there is severe backache in the night. I have never had such gastric issues before.

Doctor Answers (1) on Gas problem

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Avoid problem foods. If certain foods make your signs and symptoms worse, don't eat them. These may include alcohol, chocolate, caffeinated beverages such as coffee and sodas, medications that contain caffeine, dairy products, and sugar-free sweeteners such as sorbitol or mannitol. If gas is a problem for you, foods that might make symptoms worse include beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. Fatty foods also may be a problem for some people. Chewing gum or drinking through a straw can lead to swallowing air, causing more gas. Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function. Consult Physician...