Gas problem
Hi my self srikanth ,I am facing gastric problem.after eating. Immediately vomiting please give me the solution .and suggest me the best doctor in Bangalore
104 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Adarsh C K
Hepatology 9 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi srikanth, We need to see you if your symptoms are severe rather than taking OTC drugs. Please visit one of the Gastroenterologist. You can reach me through practo. Dr Adarsh CK
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?