Gas Problem

After sleeping at 10, I end up waking up around 12 am everyday and feel restlessness in my body. I am awake for atleast for 2-3 hours because of this. Mostly It goes away when I eat something but sometime it does not. I have a feeling that it is related to any stomach ailment either gas or something else. Advise pls.

Doctor Answers (1) on Gas Problem

Thanks for trusting Ayurveda, its unfortunate u unable to rest properly n wakeup fresh to lead life, the issue u shared is vataj related to Gastric upset shishir Rutu i.e. winter n ur habits may be culprit... Comming Rutu is of great imp as it avails major Detox ayurvedic way so till u consult ayurvedic dr utilise fruits n its juces at night n Pop Rice n corn as dinner replcement for 3-5 days n warm buttermilk by adding pinch of rock salt after lunch. Hope this will sooth n feel free to communicate.