Gas & itching in ass
Hii All.. From past a week i have started to fell a lot of itchiness in my ass whenever i get fresh & i am farting a lot also l. This all has started after i had a bad stomach pain & loose motion for a day.. Kindly help me out..

Hello.. Well it's because of indigestion and increased bowel movements...itchness may due to infection ...maintain good hygiene...you can take deworming tablet...and then about your gas problem...you can take gasex tablet for 2-3 days...take home food and lot of curds and buttermilk...thank you