Gardenal medicine
My father has been taking Gardenal tablets for almost 10 years now. Since, he takes the tablet regularly we haven't seen any seizures since a number of years. Two days ago, my father went through an angiogram and the doctors say its a triple valve disease. We have been asked to check if we should continue Gardenal or if it can be stopped. Any suggestions in relation to this would be very helpful.

HELLO, TRIPLE VALVE DISEASE IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM. GARDENAL TO BE CONTINUED IF YOU STOP AND ATTACK COMES HE IS IN TROUBLE. O.K BYE.

Garden of life perfect food