Ganglion cyst in head
Hi, I need consultation on ganglion present in head just above forehead it's been there since last 3 years it does not hurt nor it pains but now it's growth has increased and it's giving very bad shape to overall presence it looks like unicorn present on head need advice / consultation on same
241 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manaswini Mullapudi
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi, please consult a general surgeon for this problem, if the size is increasing and there is pain it may be suggestive of an infection. You can book an appointment with Dr. Rajasekhar Mysore, in Chirag Hospital in JP Nagar. He's a general surgeon and colorectal specialist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.