Gallbladderremoval
Yesterday my father had undergone gallstones and gallbladder removal surgery and I wanna to know if there are any problems with removal of it...

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Actually there is no problem in removing it considering the problem your father was suffering from . There would have been big problems if it wasn't removed. So don't need to even think about it much. It's good that it's removed. He will just need to take a few supplements regularly which the surgeon will prescribe. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.