Gallbladder stone
Kindly please suggest the right doctor (general physician or gynac etc..)whom should I consult for treatment and surgery if required later. Consulting 1 doc. for both is better. It will be easier for me to fine the right profile doc in mumbai.
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 28 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

A laparoscopic surgery in any institutional hospital would be good enough.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?