G B S AIDP
Gud evng doctor. I am GBS patient. Treatment is completed using IV Ig medicine for 5days. Exactly one month completed 2day taking medicine.and i am joined physiotherapy also one month back. Strengthin Hands and legs slowy improving n am walking normally.but abdomen sense is absent. I mean if i sit i cant stang my self.using very heavy strength ... den i am standing.so when will be i am cure normally.how it will take.plz tl me

There is no time limit but you can expect improvement up to three months. Have speedy recovery.