Fungous finding which tes
Sir I was suffered from foungous infection on my penis at 12years that time penis is going very short and forehead skin is swelling ,inner is very small.these are symptoms.when I take antybatic prescribed by doctor then cured,again repeated after one penis is bending like curve and ejection of semenlit
49 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi your genitalia has to be examined to rule out peyronie's disease and other possible conditions...consult nearest urologist they will help you regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.