I have to appear for indian air force medical check. Is there a facility to undergo blood , urine and physical examination(including genetelia) upto the level of armed forces standards.
110 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Venkat Raghav
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hey, any hospital can conduct blood ,urine routine test  with complete general physical examination ,genital examination is actually included in general physical examination .
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.