Fresh burns on foot

I got burnt on my foot just 5 days ago. My epidermis is burnt and has been removed. I am getting betadine bandages and eating clauvilin 625 . My skin is still not normal and there is still blood in few areas of the wound. Please suggest a good burn specialist and also suggest if I should get injected so that the wound can heal faster. I cannot put my feet down for long as i feel blood rapidly flowing downwards and thus results into utter pain. Please do the needful as soin as possible

Doctor Answers (1) on Fresh burns on foot

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. I understand that you must be in lot of pain...well you are heading in the right direction... I would suggest you to also take an opinion from a plastic surgeon to see if you require any flap surgeries.... If its very superficial burns then it will heal without scarring but deeper it goes.. Scarring will be there