Frequent urination
Many a times  I need to go for  urination upto 5 to 6 time during nights... Not able to make out the exact reason..do I need to get some test done.

Frequent urination may be caused by diseases affecting the urinary tract at any level. The urinary tract includes the kidneys, the tubes connecting the kidneys to the bladder (ureters), the bladder, and the duct through which urine flows from the bladder out of the body (urethra). Several factors may be linked to frequent urination, such as: Infection, disease, injury or irritation of the bladder Conditions that increase urine production Changes in muscles, nerves or other tissues affecting bladder function Certain cancer treatments Drugs or beverages that increase urine production. Consult urologist for further advice...