Frequent Hiccups
My friend has a problem, when she was a kid she didn't have any hiccups but now she is having hiccups which is not continuous but 1 or 2 hiccups at a time. Most of the time she has stomach aches, vomiting sensation when she has hiccups for a long time. I have been searching a solution for this problem but couldn't come up with a solution yet. It would be great if you can give a solution so that she doesn't have any more problems in the future.

Dr. Manju Lihala

Please see a doctor to look for the cause of these hiccups so that he can treat accordingly.