Frequent Headaches
I am having frequent headaches from last 2 years, 1)if i didn't sleep well even if i loose 1 or 2 hours of sleeping time i am getting headache, 2) if i listen toomuch ( in a discussion) 3) even if i am in tence i might get an headache. I am frequently taking pills for this ( saredon, crocin pain relief, combiflam).

Hi, it could be tension headache , A tension headache is generally a diffuse, mild to moderate pain in your head. Stress is the most commonly reported trigger for tension headache .One way to help reduce stress is by planning ahead and organizing your day. Another way is to allow more time to relax. Do yoga and meditation , sleep deprivation also increases stress ,so don't vary sleep hours. Maintain proper schedule for sleep.