Frequent cough
Hi... I am coughing frequently these days..daily I will have warm water in the morning. But still it's the same...I want to go for complete body check-up.. Can any one suggest me the better hospital for whole body check-up???

Dr. Amruth Sindhu
Pulmonologist 10 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi. I understand your concerns. You will need to undergo a detailed examination and investigations like chest x ray to look for infection. if it's normal then you will need to undergo pulmonary function test which is needed for diagnosis and also to assess severity of bronchitis based on which treatment can be started. if you are from bangalore you can consult me at my clinic at hebbal kempapura. Details are given in practo. Hope your questions were answered. Thanks.