chest-icon

Frequent Cold and Cough

I get chest congestion very frequently.I have consulted the doctor and they advised me it is due to dust allery.I do take all the preventive steps inorder to ensure that I am not exposed to dust easily.But still cant avoid it at times.I also have sinas issue when I wake up in the morning or as soon as put i hand into water. Offlate I am having this wierd issue which is vommiting my food.This often happens as I get coughing.Not I get this mukus like sensation near my chest not sure How to control this now as everyone around me are very concerned and tensed.

Doctor Answers (1) on Frequent Cold and Cough

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. It's seems like you have post nasal drip...it's nothing but you phlegm which gets accumulated in your sinus drips down and comes out of mouth as vomit...take good steam everyday to ckee your sinus. You may need something like pulmoclear tabs to clear out sinus issues...first please consult an Ent specialist..thank you