Fractured leg

Met with an accident 08 months ago & had a fractured left leg. A rod was put and braces were recommended but since it is already 08 months past, I still feel difficulty in walking. One of the upper screw has been removed but the pain persists. I am not satisfied by the treating doctor and would like to show my leg to an another orthopaedic doctor to have a second opinion. Due to my this leg condition I am not able to work. Could Practo consult's suggest an alternative.
views-icons 65 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pallavi Mehta
General Physician 6 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello Sir, I would recommend you come to Mumbai as there might be something wrong with the surgery that was performed. If you can come to Mumbai, depending upon the location convenient to you I can suggest a good orthopedic doctor.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?