Four block in 3 vessels
My dad got stroke and in emergency we went to maxcure hospital in karimnager. here they kept my dad in iccu for three to five days and then they did angiogram and said that my dad had four bblocks in three vessels and said angioplasty is not possible and need to do bypass surgery after one month.. i am confused plz suggest me what to do

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello.... If only one vessel is blocked doctor will do angioplasty, that block should be minimal ,shouldn't be complete.. Your father has multiple blocked, you haven't mentioned the percentage of blockade.. They have to do bypass surgery..... He should be very careful here onwards.