Foreskin problem
I am 28 years forskin is not retracting.feeling there any treatment without operation.
68 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. your condition is called phimosis. consult a surgeon and get the operation done. it's a very small operation and takes not more than 10 mins. other treatment won't work. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?