For Stoke Problem

Dear Sir, My Uncle has suffered from stoke, now treatments are over he will be perfect but Left leg and Left Hand are not in movement, for that doctor said give phsiyotheraphy for hand and leg.... but some of them said... do ayurvedic treatment that will be good. now iam in confusion which treatment i have to go... please tell as soon as possible.... Thank you sir
views-icons 32 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on For Stoke Problem

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 250 for 24 hrs

Hello ,i have gone through your history .complete recovery is unlikely in case of stroke . you can choose ayurveda or physiotherapy.Complete recovery is not possible. I suggest physiotherapy. The goals of stroke rehabilitation are to help stroke survivors live as independently as possible while adjusting to new limitations.consult Physiotherapist.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?