For Speech Therapist

Dear Sir/Madam, While speaking in English Language I have a problem of uttering aaaa... Many times in between a single statement. Kindly guide does it require Speech Therapist consultancy. This problem is not there if I will speak in other than English language. Thanks and Regards Hemal Zaveri
views-icons 44 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. I can u understand your concern. Speech therapy is required only when there is a big speech impediment. But that doesn't mean you cannot take his opinion. Sometimes you need to practice a lot to pronounce a certain words. I hope this advise helps you. All the best. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?