Foot sprain
I had got a sprain in my left foot ( upper part from thumb to ankle).. It's been 20 days now.. There was no swelling since day1 and even now there is no swelling.. I don't know how this Sprain happened, I dint do any major sports activity, etc. I ve been using crepe bandage and hot water se sek bhi kia hai.. But even now I'm having pain while walking.. What can be done?? Thanks..

Dr. Gyaneshwar
General Physician 42 yrs exp Ghaziabad

Usually whatever the cause, sprain takes time to heal as it is due to stretching & tear of tough ligaments. They are treated like bone injury and a plaster cast is given to immobilize the part for quick healing. Go to orthopeditian for advice.