Foot irritation
My father had glass piece inside foot. It was removed when consulted the doctor. In spite of that he complains of irritation and vibration. Now the doctor said this is because of bone growth. Please advise. It would be really helpful if provides who should I consult. Thank you!
122 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Please consult an orthopaedic surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.