Folliculitus in Vulva
Hi 4/5 days back i thought i have pimple in my labia majora (vulva) but it became painful when touched on next day. I went to doctor who said its a folliculitus in vulva and prescribed me T bact Ointment and chymoral forte. I didnt get T bact ointment in market but i used Mupinase ointment. I also took 30 mins sitz bath. I observed that the pain is much now but bearable if nothing touch that pimple, its kind of red. I have only one pimple which i quite normal red and of green peas size little bit hot but not too much. There is no itching from start but earlier it was kind of under skin now i feel its coming outer words may be to get burst or something its circular like the image attached. But in image there are 3 pimples but I have only one which is the big one similar to it. I cant go to doctor since its little uneasy to walk in such condition and I get afraid so should I take Antibiotic and pain killers ? If yes which one should I take ? Or if it burst wht should i do treat that area

Dear Practo user Take Haslab HC 35 4 tab thrice daily after food. SBL Thuja roll on or oin for external use. Thuja 1M 4 drops one dose only. Acid nitricum 200 5 pills one dose daily in the morning only and revert back after a month

Pimple like sores on vulva Painful spots on vulva Left side of vulva swollen