Flat foot problem
I have flat foot and i exercise a lot which is giving me lot of pain at my knee cap !! is there any operation as such to cure it ?? i am a shuttle badminton player and a frequent runner
35 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Somanna Malchira
Joint Replacement Surgeon 13 yrs exp Bangalore
Please consult an orthopaedic surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?