Fissure obatruction
I'm doing Setiz bath as prescribed by a doctor but still I find that the fissure is not getting cured, the pain is increasing day by day. My bowel movement is good but obstruction is the only problem. Please help me with a resolution.

Hi...., An anal fissure usually heals on its own within four to six weeks. If it doesn't, medical treatment or surgery usually can relieve discomfort...Continue with the sitz bath, as it will.definitely help... Exercise promotes regular bowel movements and increases blood flow to all parts of your body, which may promote healing of an anal fissure... If symptoms persists consult Surgeon...