Dear sir, My mother is suffering from filaria for past 5 years, we treated her with my hospitals, but till we cannot completely cure that disease.. It's very painful for looking her legs .. Please suggest me physician in and around vellore district, who can help us to cure this disease..
37 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. I'm sorry about your problem. look for surgeons near you on practo app. you will find best doctors based on the number of reviews and recommendations. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?