Fibro/Cfs/Undiagnosed
I am suffering from severe fatigue and pain in elbow, knee joints and legs I can't walk long distance or stand I have ana positive and met rheumatologist who doesn't find anything wrong I also have vitamin d deficiency anf b12 deficiency I have been doing course from last wo month for d and b12 but no relief It started four months back with cough and low fever and then stiffness and pain in knee.Doctor said it is because of stress but i feel stress when pain starts and i git fatigue mostly after half day. Numbness and tingling is also there. Please provide appropriate advice how to deal with this problem and live normal life like before

Dr. Arun R

Hi, can I get to see the reports. I feel an examination by a rheumatologist should help. please see a different rheumatologist then
Dr. Bhavneet Singh
Pain Management Specialist 12 yrs exp Amritsar
Consult in private section