I have the fibrex/fibriod from past two year i have consulted doctors they have that no problem but now im getting the pain on right side ribbs i have 4 small swelling or extra grow on upside of muscle pls suggest is there any treatment on ayurvedic or homeopaati
35 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Thrilok G.K.
Ayurveda 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Pain can be reduced by Ayurvedic management.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.